Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Careers in Culinary Arts and other Cooking Schools topics.
After completeing your course and training, it's time to find a job. Here are some tips on how to bestprepare for your interviews:
1. Study on your basic cooking and sanitation, because you may be asked questions about these subjects for the position.
2. Research the potential employer.
3. Maintain eye contact and speak clearly.
4. When filling out your application/resume make sure to mention your accomplishments, awards, skills, certifications and experience.
5. Arrive at least ten minutes early.
6. Shake hands with the recruiter/ interviewer, and introduce yourself.
7. Say thank you when the interview is over.