Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wine and Food Pairing and other Cooking Schools topics.
One of the courses taught at wine school is how to pair wine with cheese. Here are some tips about wine and food pairing when it comes to cheese:
· Chardonnay goes well with Mild Cheddar Cheese
· Cabernet goes well with Sharp Cheddar Cheese
· White Zinfandel with Cream Cheese
· Riesling with Monterey Jack Cheese
· Paul Cheneau with Regiano Parmesan
Check with any wine school for a wine and food pairing course. A wine and food pairing course will teach you much more about which wines go best with what foods.